Imperative Sentences: These sentences give a command or make a request. They tell someone to do something. For example: “Please walk in the hallway.” “Line up for lunch.” Imperative sentences give directions.
Here is list of 8 Imperative Sentences in a Classroom for a teacher.
- Make sure to sharpen your pencils before the quiz begins.
- Everyone, pass your homework assignments to the front.
- Turn to page 54 in your textbooks and follow along.
- Work quietly on the review worksheet for the next 15 minutes.
- Remember to show all your work when solving the math problems.
- Raise your hand if you have a question about today’s lesson.
- Line up in an orderly fashion to walk to the library.
- Make sure to cite your sources properly in your research papers.