‘This or that’ questions are a type of interrogative sentence in grammar.They are also known as “either/or” questions or “dilemma questions.” These types of questions are commonly used in casual conversation, as well as in games.
In terms of sentence structure, “this or that” questions usually begin with an auxiliary verb or a modal verb followed by the subject and the two options. For example, “Would you rather have pizza or pasta for dinner?” or “Do you prefer reading books or watching movies?”
‘This or that’ questions are a type of question that gives two options and requires the respondent to choose only one. Examples include: “Coffee or tea?”, “Cats or dogs?”, and “Summer or winter?”
Here is list of brief of “this or that” questions:
- Coffee or tea?
- Summer or winter?
- Dogs or cats?
- Beach or mountains?
- Fiction or non-fiction?
- Sweet or savory?
- Early bird or night owl?
- Comedy or drama?
- Apple or Android?
- Texting or calling?
- Netflix or Hulu?
- Book or movie?
- Facebook or Instagram?
- City or countryside?
- Cake or pie?
From simple interrogative sentences like “this or that”, a variety of fun and engaging games can be created. These games often involve players having to make difficult choices between two options, and they can be a great way to spark conversation, encourage critical thinking, and promote group bonding.
Two Choices, One Decision: The Game of Dilemmas
This or That questions are a fun and easy game that can be played in any setting. From pet unicorns that fart glitter to permanent clown makeup, these prompts are designed to spark your imagination and inspire some truly hilarious conversations. So whether you’re playing with friends, family, or strangers, these funny This or That questions are sure to provide hours of entertainment.
Get Ready to Laugh: 10 Hilarious This or That Questions to Play with Friends and Family
- Would you rather have a pet unicorn that farts glitter or a pet dragon that sneezes fire?
- Would you rather have to speak in rhymes for the rest of your life or have to sing everything you say?
- Would you rather have to wear clown shoes every day or a clown nose every day?
- Would you rather eat pizza with a fork or spaghetti with a spoon for the rest of your life?
- Would you rather have a permanent unibrow or permanent clown makeup on your face?
- Would you rather have a pet dinosaur or a pet alien?
- Would you rather have to sneeze every time you say the word “hello” or have to hiccup every time you say the word “goodbye”?
- Would you rather have to wear a banana costume every time you leave the house or a pirate costume every time you go to work?
- Would you rather have a tail like a monkey or a tongue like a chameleon?
- Would you rather have to wear a chicken suit every time you go to the grocery store or a lobster suit every time you go to the beach?
This or That Challenge
These prompts are a series of hypothetical questions that ask the reader to choose between two options, each with their own unique consequences or challenges. The questions involve various scenarios, such as having to eat spicy or unpleasant foods every hour, having to wear certain clothing items for the rest of one’s life, or having to communicate using only emojis or hashtags.
Get Ready to Laugh: 10 Funny This or That Questions to Spice Up Any Conversation
- Would you rather have to eat a tablespoon of hot sauce every hour or a tablespoon of cinnamon every hour?
- Would you rather have a permanent clown smile or a permanent clown frown?
- Would you rather have to walk around with a giant foam hand or a giant foam hat for the rest of your life?
- Would you rather have a pet giraffe that you can ride everywhere or a pet dolphin that you can ride in the ocean?
- Would you rather have to wear your clothes inside out or backwards for the rest of your life?
- Would you rather have a permanent high-pitched voice or a permanent low-pitched voice?
- Would you rather have to drink a glass of milk with every meal or a glass of pickle juice with every meal?
- Would you rather have to wear a onesie every day or a tuxedo every day?
- Would you rather have a superpower that only works when you’re drunk or a superpower that makes you extremely gassy?
- Would you rather have to communicate solely in emoji or solely in hashtags?